Why we exist?
We are here for your health and the earth – to help people live happier and healthier lives through moving towards a zero-waste lifestyle.
We are here for the fabulous Mum’s, guys, gals and leaders of our eco-conscious future. Good-looking reusables replace single-use plastics. Sustomi’s stylish, easy to use, intentional products inspire change – to move towards a zero-waste future.
“The idea for Sustomi grew after I travelled and saw how sheltered we are in Australia from the waste we produce and what effect it has on our health and earth.” – Bronwyn, Founder.
Moving towards a Zero Waste Life improve life in more ways than you can initially imagine. With the Sustomi Life you will:
- Eat better foods
- Make better consumer decisions, support what matters
- Save money
- Significantly reduce your plastic usage!
Our story so far:
In 2016, our founder Bronwyn started creating beeswax wraps from her Dad’s kitchen in Launceston Tasmania. Since then, the Sustomi team has grown to a wonderful team of 6 young women, determined to make a difference in the world. The team are constantly innovating and bringing to life a growing, inspiring collection of Zero Waste goodies.
It’s been a chock-a-block few years so far!
- Month 8: Sustomi was rebranded to be the Sustomi we know and love today.
- Month 12: Sustomi relocated to Hobart where the team grew
- Month 18: Sustomi ventured off-shore and got first international stockist
- Year 2: Sustomi hit the shelves of over 100 stores across Australia alone
Sustomi is a stylish, modern, no-nonsense way of tackling a massive issue.
“We want no-nonsense and transparency. All of our products are carefully designed and refined to keep in alignment with our values – to provide customers Zero Waste goods with a conscience.” – Bronwyn, Founder.
All Sustomi products are
- 100% reusable for decades, or 100%biodegradable
- Replace a single use plastic item
- Do no harm to health
- Promote a lifestyle of healthy eating
113 Harrington Street