Last updated: 31/01/2016
The website www.sustomi.com.au is run and operated by Bronwyn Kidd. This policy informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the site.
We use your personal information only for providing and improving the site. By using the site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information collection and use
While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personallt identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name and other data relating to your use of www.sustomi.com.au
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site.
This log data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those page and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse this.
We may use your personal information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information. We will never send you material without your permission. By signing up to our website subscription you agree to receive such materials from us. We will never provide this information to third parties.
Cookies are files with small amounts of data, which may include anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of the site.
The security of your personal information is important to us. Remember there is no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage which is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If we make any material changes to this policy, we will notify you either through email address you have provided us, or by placing a prominent notice on our website.
Bronwyn Kidd, email@example.com
RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
Thank you for shopping on www.ecokidd.com.au
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase we are here to help.
- We offer replacement items in the case of a faulty item, as deemed by the manager of ecokidd. As every item we sell is handmade, you should expect variations and slight imperfections in the products. Please be respectful that it is not possible to create all of the wraps identically, in every way. A returnable imperfection includes large areas of dirt or un-waxed surface on the wrap (larger than 4 x 4 centimetres) deeming it unusable.
- Ecokidd aims to reduce waste, thus we do not offer refunds for damaged packaging, when the damage occurred after dispatch. We do our best to deliver the items in the best condition possible.
- If you believe your item is faulty, please notify us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible. If your item is deemed faulty you will have 2 options: request a replacement, or request store credit in the form of a voucher equal to the amount paid for the faulty item plus shipping. We will arrange for a replacement to be shipped at no cost to you if you choose to receive a replacement. You may be asked for evidence, e.g. a photo.
Wrong items received
- In the case that you receive the wrong item as stated on your order you have the right to receive the correct item. We will pay the shipping of the correct item, as this is no fault of yours. Please notify us via email (email@example.com) if this is the case, with your order details (name, address, order number) and a photo of the received items.
- We do our best to fulfil your desired colour ranges. However, it is not always possible to receive the exact pattern. We cannot guarantee that you will receive the exact patterns on the wraps as shown in product images on the shop pages and on the website or social media. Please place a request for a specific pattern or colour when you purchase online and we will do our best to send that. If not available, on from the same range or a similar colour will be sent.
Change of mind
- We do not offer refunds if you change your mind. We do not accept returns for change of mind purchases.
If you have any concerns with your order (faulty, wrong items etc.) please contact us as soon as possible. 14 days is the period of time we allow for claims to be made via email.
- All items are shipped via Australia Post. When possible, orders are shipped via regular postage. Larger orders may be shipped via registered post.
- We aim to have your order dispatched within 48 hours of receiving the order. See Australia Posts website for estimated delivery times.
- If you require express postage, please request this via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- We cannot be held responsible for incidences which occur after items have left our warehouse. This includes the shipment and delivery times. What happens within the shipping company is out of our control.
- We offer a gift wrapping and shipping service, which will soon be available through the online store. Until then, please request this via email as soon as possible once you have placed an order. Provide text for a short note to send with the parcel, direct to the receiver. We will ship the parcel direct to your friend.
Payment is due upon submitting an order. Your order will not be dispatched until payment is received in full. Payment can be made via:
- Paypal: hello@ecokidd
- direct bank transfer: 017042 526920477
- Place your order number as the reference.