Living a wholesome, healthy lifestyle involves cutting out processed, mass produced, packaged foods. If you love Nut Milk as much as we do (it’s super delicious!), which not create your own at home? It not only tastes amazing, is rewarding knowing you created it yourself, but, it also reduces household waste.
You can make it simply with our Sustomi nut milk bags (a.k.a strainer bag).
How do you do it?
- Soak nuts (almonds work amazingly!) over night in water.
- drain and rinse the nuts off.
- Place 1 cup of nuts in a blender with 2-4 cups of water and blend well. Add some xtra flavouring if you wish (e.g. dates, vanilla, cinamon…)
- Place your bag in a bowl, or a large jug, with the top folded over the rim. Strain the mixture through your nut milk bag. Squeeze out any excess moisture.
- Enjoy your nut milk! It will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.
The bags will give you with smooth, fresh milk, that you can proudly say you made yourself – nothing tastes better than homemade.
These bags can also be used for making vegan cheese, cold brew coffee, jelly and more!
100% natural fibre (cotton). Machine washable. Proudly handmade in Tasmania, Australia.