About our company and the position
Sustomi was founded in 2016 with the intention of helping people move towards a Zero Waste life. We believe that through practical, intentional products and through leading by example, we have the power to make a real difference. We strive for no-nonsense and transparency. All of our products are carefully designed and refined to keep in alignment with our values – to provide customers Zero Waste goods with a conscience.
Our collection has grown from the increasingly-popular beeswax food wraps to produce bags, metal straws and other reusable goods that replace single-use plastics in the kitchen and lunch box.
Based in Hobart, we manufacture our own beeswax wraps with the help of our team of 6.Over the past 2 years of business, our products have been sold in over 100stores across Australia and a handful internationally. We believe we have not yet reached our full potential and are looking for a superstar sales rep who is self-motivated and ready to be a leader for our Zero Waste future to grow with us.
Our administration, customer care and dispatch coordinator will be an integral part of the internal operations of our growing business. It’s a highly varied role,working out of our office. Your day might include invoicing, sending out orders, creating systems, unique projects, team training, and most importantly enjoying good food, music and chats with the team!
- Casual, 2-5 days a week with the potential for part time or full time
- Location: Hobart CBD, Tasmania
- Start date: 14th of January
- Availability across the working week (9:00-5:30)
- Eagerness to learn
- A bachelor degree is preferred
- Providing exceptional, authentic customer service
- Dispatch of orders
- Process improvements in the areas of dispatch, administration and customer care
- Manage wholesale accounts
- Manage the online store inventory and special promotions
- reporting: Preparing weekly reports to management and work towards KPI’s
- loyal to the Sustomi brand and genuinely open to be an ambassador of the Zero Waste Life
- Thrive when implementing systems and organising things
- Self-motivated to innovate, think laterally and work towards goals
- Pay great attention to detail in work and communication
- Able to manage own workload
- You may not have years of administration or management work under your belt but are super keen to grow and kick-start a meaningful career
How to apply:
Please send through a cover letter, summarising why you are the best administration and logistics coordinator for Sustomi as well as your resume to jobs (at) sustomi.com.au.We will only acknowledge applications with the subject line “Zero-waste admin and logistics coordinator” and that are addressed to our director, Bronwyn. Please do not apply directly through Indeed or Gumtree.