SUSTOMi. Your Life: Freshly Sorted.
We’re looking for an outgoing, energetic eco-lover to lead our Salamanca Market stall each Saturday. You’ll get to share your passion & wisdom about going low-waste with our lovely customers and keep our market stall running & looking schmick.
SUSTOMi was founded in 2016 with the vision of replacing single use plastics in homes and helping people get their lives organised. 3 years later, we have grown to supply retail stores Australia wide, and have saved over 16 million pieces of plastic from use! Google ‘SUSTOMi beeswax wraps’ to find out more about us. As the demand for our eco-products grows and the summer market season heightens, so must our sales team. We need someone who is self-motivated, loves people and is driven by targets.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service to help customers organise their lives and reduce their waste, and convert sales
- Handle money and the electronic payment system we use (Square POS)
- Setup our stall and visual merchandise stock in a gorgeous, SUSTOMi way
- Valid drivers license and car to transport market equipment & product
- Well presented as you will be facing customersGreat with people and able to work unsupervised in a retail environment
- Available every Saturday between 7:00 and 17:00 Keen interest in living a sustainable lifestyle is highly desirable
- Location: Salamanca Market, Hobart
This position may suit someone looking for regular work on an on-going basis – there is the opportunity to earn commissions and to grow with us in other areas (e.g. production, admin) for the right person. If you have any questions, please contact Bronwyn or Calista on 0479150002.
Your application must include a cover letter explaining your relevant experience and answering why you are the perfect candidate for the role, as well as your CV.
Please send through your applications via email to email@example.com, addressing our director, Bronwyn. In the subject line, please say 3 words that best describe you, e.g. “driven, eco-warrior, laughter”.
Looking forward to hearing from you!