A huge percentage of you who have spoken to me about my reusable food wraps have mentioned how you strongly dislike the guilt that comes with using plastic wrap to hold your sandwiches together each day. Do not fear – you no longer need to feel guilty. Cut out glad wrap and disposable wrapping by wrapping sandwiches in a reusable beeswax food wrap.
Here is how to wrap your sandwich best to ensure it stays together as a sandwich in your lunch box. A large wrap seems to be a great size for a solid, full sandwich.
1. Prepare your sandwich!
2. Place your sandwich in the middle of the wrap.
3. Take 2 edges and meet them at the top, in the middle of the sandwich. Fold over the edge with approximately a 0.5cm fold. Make sure you fold both edges together! Continue to fold the edge over until your sandwich is snug within the wrap. Really press with your warm fingers to make sure the fold will hold its shape.
4. Flatten the 2 open edges.
5. Fold in the corners of the open ends.
6. Fold the 2 open remaining edges, again with approximately 0.5cm fold.
7. Double check the seams by squeezing/pinching/pressing them. Within a few seconds your sandwich will be snug and secure as the wax hardens once again. All going well, your sandwich should remain together for a few hours to come (or whenever you give in and eat it!).
Medium wraps are great for smaller, kids size sandwiches while large wraps are prefect for larger, fuller sandwiches.
Making the transition from either deodorant or anti-perspirant to a natural deodorant can be daunting!
Store-bought deodorant is a cosmetic used to mask or neutralize body odour. The antiperspirant in the deodorant blocks your sweat glands to reduce perspiration, it contains aluminium which claims reduces sweating.
“Use this beeswax wrap instead of wrapping your sandwiches in cling wrap!”
We have heard this so many times, scratch that…we have said this SO many times. Just trying to tell people about how cool we think our beeswax wraps are.
So, we sat down and had a think, we actually use our beeswax wraps for so much more than wrapping up sandwiches! Seriously, we hardly ever bring sandwiches to work, doughnuts turn up in our office much more regularly than sandwiches! Our addiction to sugar dusted dough aside, we took a break today to have a little sit over a cuppa and a think about what are great uses for your beeswax wraps.
Silicone Food Pouch. Congratulations! You’ve made the right decision! For easy meal prep and food storage, your Silicone Pouch will replace those single-use, plastic zip-lock bags that are making you feel guilty and stressed!
2 Pack Beeswax Wraps (S, M)$22.95
3 Pack Beeswax Wraps (S, M, L)$36.95
4 Pack Beeswax Wraps (S, M, L, XL)$49.95
Bento Bag – Carryall Lunch Bag$19.50
Best Lunch at School Bento Box$39.95
Calico Bread Bag$8.95
DIY Beeswax wrap kit 150g$27.95
DIY Mix Instructions – How to Make Beeswax Wraps at Home$0.00
Double Decker Bento Box$44.95
Giant Beeswax Wrap (Bread Wrap)$24.00