Beeswax Wrap Origami Boxes:
1.Lay your wrap out flat then fold it in half vertically to create a crease down the middle, open it flat again.
2. Fold your wrap in half horizontally to create a second crease, open it out flat again.
3. Fold each corner into the centre to make a diamond shape, rotate the wrap 60 degrees so you can see a square in front of you.
4. Fold each side in 1-2 cm (depending on the size of your wrap).
5. Unfold the side folds, then repeat step 4 and 5 for the top and bottom.
6. Unfold each side.
7. Fold up the top and bottom.
8. Diagonally fold in both corners.
9. Repeat step 8 the opposite way.
10. Unfold each side.
11. Fold the ends up, make a crease, then take the end over and in.
1. Lay your wrap out flat then fold it in half.
2. Unfold then fold in half the other way.
3. Keeping the wrap folded in half, fold each side into the middle.
4. Undo each side fold, then fold the front flap down to the middle and turn your wrap over.
5. Fold each bottom corner diagonally into the middle line.
6. Fold each side into the middle.
7. Fold the higher edge down and open the top edge of your pouch then add your snacks!
Here are some ideas for what you could fill your origami box with…
- Fresh summer fruits
- Nuts, dried fruit and chocolates
- Bliss Balls
- Dried crackers, carrots sticks, dips and cheeses
- An evening under the stars? Fill your wrap pocket with some sweet or savoury popcorn
Our small, medium and large beeswax wraps are best suited for origami. You can purchase all three of these sizes in our Starter Pack.
Check out some other ideas for Wrapigami at the Mixed Mod Shop.
Share your origami wrap boxes, cones and pockets with us and the Sustomi community! Use the hashtags #sustomi #sustoming