With the focus on COVID and so many of us in and out of lockdown we have noticed that motivation for many of us seems a little low — understandably!
We want to help — by doing something to help people feel a little more positive about life.
Announcing… our SUSTOMi September campaign — a campaign focused around the things we can do right now sustainably!
It’s all about feeling better and more in control of your life through sustainable living - in every sense of the word!
- getting organised, at home and in life in general - in ways we can all maintain without getting overwhelmed and adding to our stress (aka - sustainably!)
- focusing on staying as healthy as we can through fresh, nourishing food (in a way that’s sustainable, long term!)
- creating easy ways to live planet friendly (the absolute essence of our brand - environmental sustainability).
The SUSTOMi September campaign will be centred around a fun 21 day challenge card with each day focusing on doing one small thing to help get your life freshly organised - sustainably!
So why would you get involved?
- Feel part of a community all getting their lives freshly organised
- Know you are making a difference by making planet-friendly swaps
- Enjoy the mental health benefits of focusing on things you can control - not to mention mental health and wellbeing
PLUS… stay tuned for a special competition announcement linked to this challenge!
SO, what are you waiting for, download your challenge, read it, share it, print it… and start planning for a positive September - and get set to feel the feeling which only comes with getting your life freshly organised, with SUSTOMi and our community!
Bronwyn & The SUSTOMi Team